11.27.2014

Thanksgiving guests

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's almost December now. Wow.
 I'm going to be handing the computer over to Julie now. Talk to you later!




"Hey everyone! How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was really fun. Let me tell you about it..."










Ding Dong! Rang the doorbell.
"The March girls are here!!" Rebecca yelled.








"Honestly? Already? They weren't due for another fifteen minuets!" Julie declared as she plopped a stack of plates on the bursting table.








Isabelle, Hayley, Saige, Kit and Becky ran to the door.









Becky opened the heavy door, and there the two girls stood.

"Hello girls!" Rebecca called. "Happy Thanksgiving!!" 
"You too." Amanda March replied and the two girls stepped inside.






"Oh good, you're here! Hi girls!" Julie called.








"Hello." Amanda answered. Her sister Olivia stood stiffly beside her.






"Well? Let's go and eat already!" Isabelle cried and everyone raced to the table.
Later that day...




The eight girls sat in the living room after eating their Thanksgiving dinner, watching tv.





"Hey! I know! Let's go outside and play tag or something!" Saige suggested.





*sorry you can see my plaid shirt in this one. I didn't know how else to take it!*
"Ugh! Tag? Right now?" Hayley complained.





"All right. We should get up and do something, anyway." Julie said getting up.



So the girls trooped outside and into the bright sunlight.




" I'm IT!" Becky yelled.




"WAIT!!" Olivia March screamed. "I don't want to play tag."




"Hmm. All right then. Who else doesn't want to play?" Saige asked.




"I don't. I mean how can a girl in a wheelchair play tag? I'll sit out with Olivia." Kit suggested.



"Neither do I." Hayley said.



"How about we play a different game then." Isabelle called. "How's capture the flag?
"Yes!!" Everyone agreed. Everyone except Kit of course.

Later that day...


"That was really fun, Isabelle!" Amanda March said.
"Totally!" Olivia agreed.


"You two should probably go home. Your mom said she wanted you back by 4:00," Julie said looking at the clock.

30 minutes later.....



"Bye!" The March girls called as they stepped out the door.
"Goodbye! Happy Thanksgiving!" Julie, Hayley, Saige, Kit, Isabelle and Rebecca replied.

"That was fun!" Rebecca said.
"Yep!" All the girls agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a really long photostory! I didn't expect it to be that long ;)

Hope you guys had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Me and my dolls sure did :)

Also, I probably wont post tomorrow. We'll see though. It's Black Friday, and I'm going to go shopping! :D


Talk to you later!


~ Jana :)

4 comments:

  1. What kind of dolls are the smallish ones?
    It looks like your dolls had a fabulous thanksgiving. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are called Hearts for Hearts dolls.
    Yep, they did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Thanksgiving! The photostory was adorable! I loved reading it! You did a great job on it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Hey, thanks! I had fun making it ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!