11.28.2014

Thrift store find!!

Hey guys!
So today me and my mom did a little shopping, and happened to stop at a thrift store by our house witch has been known to have dolls. ( I actually found Roy there!) So I scanned the isles, hoping to find an AG, I didn't sadly, but I did find.....
 An Our Generation doll!! Yippe! And she's actually in pretty good condition, too which is awesome!! I'm not sure what her name is, so I'm thinking I will name her Mikelle ( my middle name ;))  but,  just in case if you do know her name please let me know by commenting down below. :)

She has a faint mark on her cheek right next to my finger. You probably can't see it, but it's pretty noticeable in person.


Here's the outfit she came in. I don't think it's ever been taken off her, because when I did her arms and legs looked like brand new. :)


Her hair is the problem. I don't think it's ever been brushed! I'll have to work on it.


I think she has a cute face :)



I'm going to give her a makeover once I finish this post. Brush her hair, clean her limbs, stuff like that. I will be sure to make a post I'm finished and show you before and after pictures! Look out for that this week.  And  if you know who she is, please comment down below. Thanks!

Tomorrow!



~ Jana 

4 comments:

  1. On the AG website there are tutorials for cleaning up your doll. Her outfit is so cute!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, you're right! Thanks for reminding me. :)
    Thanks! I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I like her outfit! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!