11.07.2014

Welcome to The Dolly District!!

Hello future readers!!!!!
Welcome to The Dolly District!!!!
My name is Jana and I've wanted a doll-related blog for a while now and I am sooooooooo excited to finally have one!!!!!! :D
You can learn more about me on the "About Me" page. Go and check it out!
Also, I love comments!! I will reply to each and every one you guys give me. Thanks!!
Thank you for checking out my blog and have a great day!! :)

~Jana

P.S. I usually comment on other blogs as AGgirl, so if you see a comment by AGgirl, it should be me. :)

11 comments:

  1. Your blog looks like it will be amazing! I can't wait to see some posts from you! :D
    ~Kaitlyn

    P.S. I followed your blog! I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow me back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thankyou so much!!! It means a lot. :) How did you discover it??
    ~Jana
    P.S. Thanks!! Of corse I will!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one of your comments on AGDTime and I clicked on your name. Then I found your blog! :)
      ~Kaitlyn

      Delete
    2. Oops, spelling error. Course instead of corse. ;)

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog!! It's really cute, and I can't wait to see some of your posts :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :)
      How did you find it? Just curious :)

      Delete
  4. Great design! I love your name.

    Can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Hannah! You guys are really encouraging :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the blog world Jana! Look forward to see your posts! =D

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!