12.02.2014

Christmas pictures part 1

Hi!
So today I took the girls to get some Christmas pictures taken, since Christmas is like 22 days away or something. I think they turned out good! Let's take a look....
 The official 2014 Christmas shot! Like it?

You can't really tell, but they're sitting on a  snowman rug. :)


Like our Christmas tree?

They're wearing this years Christmas dresses :)

You guys might gave noticed that Kit has two legs in these. I just took the fallen off one and stuck it under her tights so she would look better. So that's why you might see her in upcoming post with two legs :)

And you can look out for a part two of Christmas pictures coming soon! I feel like I'm totally in the Christmas spirit now that I don't have to take doll shots on my Nintendo 3DS      XD

Bye!


Jana



2 comments:

  1. The pictures are really pretty! Your dolls look so cute and I love all their outfits! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!