12.03.2014

Isabelle's stormy photoshoot

Hello!
Today I felt like doing a photoshoot, with Isabelle, so here it is! All these pics are edited. Enjoy!
 This ones from the "Meet my dolls" post but I didn't use it. I decided to include it in this post, as it was taken in the same place as the Isabelle pictures. :)






Two different kinds of edits. Which one do you like more?



The sky looks like it's going to start pouring rain any minute, and I'm trying to hurry! 











Love fall






Two different edits.


I really wish that fence was cut out! Oh well.






Which one was your favorite? Comment down below!





Jana

7 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty! Isabelle's outfit is really cute, and I love the photos! My favorites are the last three! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first of the edits.
    The fence doesn't look too bad because the colors go together and it's small and unobtrusive. If you had a big white shed or a trampoline in the background, then it might not look so good.
    Where Did you get the shirt in the first picture?
    The second and eighth pictures are my favorite.
    Gwynnefar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops! I deleted my last comment on mistake. I'll rewrite it.
      Oh, yeah, you're right! I guess it isn't as bad as I thought it was. I agree! ;)
      It's actually Isabelle's Metallic dress from AG.
      Glad you liked them. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures! Great job taking them ;D Isabelle's hair looks really pretty, too!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!