12.02.2014

Kanani.

Hey, hey, hey awesome people!
Right now I'm rushing to get to swim practice , which you probably think is crazy, but I live in Arizona and the pool is heated. But hey, I love it, and I'm doing it!
And sorry for not posting yesterday, and the day before that. It slipped out of my mind.
Okay, so I forgot to explain this before, but since Kanani is my Christmas gift, she won't be in any posts till Christmas. That us why she wasn't in the Christmas picture post thingy.
 Just chilling in a bed, watching tv and playin with Julie's puppy :)
Like her hair? I did it in a bun. I love buns ;)

I've got to be done.
Later!


Jana

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!