12.25.2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hello, girls! Merry Christmas!!
I can't believe the day is finally here. Yippe!!
So, I'm going to be showing you the AG stuff I received this year. Let's get started!
BTW, this post is NO mean to brag. Please don't take it that way.
Sorry this picture is a little dark

First, KANANI!! A few of you knew I was getting her. Here she is!! I HAVE HER NOW!! YES!!
Okay, sorry, I'll stop XD






LOVE her!!











Like the hair?

Let me show you some more:

I gotttt....




The Dreamy Daybed!! Awesome!! Thanks (Mom and Dad) !! 
Also that owl bedding! Super cute. 
Love this!




An AG camping set! I believe it's retired. Perfect with my MAG red tent!!




Molly's table and chairs!! I really wanted this set, and when it retired, I was sad. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS! Thank you Mom and Dad!



Cecile's parrot and cage!! I love this set, but especially the bird!
I decided to rename the parrot Tropicana instead of Coconn, or whatever he was called.


I received the retired MAG sleeping bag and pillow! Super cute. It also folds into a little bag, which is really cool!


And the Beforever Rebecca book, " The Glow of the Spotlight"!! It looks really good, and I can't wait to read it!

I got Lanie's computer and it's case! :)



And the Bathroom Vanity! I adore this set!!


Plus two suitcases+ passports!  I believe these are retired. Perfect for a vacation!


A pet carrier, and a Bitty Twin backpack! :D


And this ginormous bundle of AG doll clothes!! Wow!

There's that! What did you guys get this year?

I also got some Hearts for Hearts doll stuff, and I will make a post about that soon!

Remember, this post was NO mean to brag!!

Merry Christmas!! Hope you guys had a fabulous day. :)

Jana


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new doll and items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doll Daydreams! She is truly a great doll and I'm very happy to have her. :)

      Delete
  2. Merry *late* Christmas! Congrats on all the awesome gifts! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mint! I hope you and your dollies had an awesome Christmas.
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi I love what you got ♥ merry (belated) Christmas!^_^

    ~♡Bridget♡~:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bridget!! Thanks! Merry late Christmas to you too! More like happy New Year's Eve ;)

      Delete
  4. Merry late Christmas!!! You got a lot of cool stuff for Christmas! Congrats on Kanani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry late Christmas to you too! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!