12.14.2014

New girl of the year: Grace Thomas!!

Hey!
I recently found THIS video on YouTube!! Let's take a look...



It's the new 2015 girl of the year, Grace Thomas!! Oh my gosh, I am DYING people! Isn't she adorbs? She looks like a mix of Chrissa and McKenna, which is awesome because I am highly regretting I didn't buy them both! What do you think of Grace?

Also, credit to Carli/American Girl Northwest for giving me the okay for this post! Cause she made a post  about this, too.

P.S. I got nominated for the Darling Doll blog award from Gwen/Alone in Doll World (thanks so much!!) and I should have the answers up soon! Look out for that.




Jana

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! She looks amazing. May just have to have her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't she great? Yeah, me too!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!