12.15.2014

Roar- a photostory

Hey guys! Today I have a song photostory for you. The song is Roar by Katy Perry. Credit to her for the song! She has really great music. But extra credit to Adaline, she came up with the idea of adding a song to the photoshoot! Thanks for the great idea!And sorry for the two different edits, I couldn't find one I liked.
Here we go!


I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess





So I sat quietly 
Agreed politely 






Guess I forgot I had a choice 
I let you push me past the breaking point

I stood for everything 
So I fell for everything








You held me down , but I got UP!
Already brushing of the dust


You hear my voice 
You hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground





You held me down, but I got up
Get ready cause I've gad enough




I see it all, I see it now



Ive got the eye of the tiger
A fighter standing through the fire

Cause I am a champion 



And you're gonna hear me roar




P.S. Our pool is not that cloudy like it looks ;)



Jana

10 comments:

  1. These photos are really cute!!xD Rebecca looks adorable!
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. =)
    Sorry to have to ask this dear, but is there anyway you could put credit to me in the post for coming up with the song lyric photo-shoot idea? I'd appreciate it a lot. <3
    ~Adaline
    www.agintheshire.blogspot.com
    www.thehalflingwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adaline!
      Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought that someone had thought that up, but I didn't really know who. Super sorry about that! I will add it into the post right now. Thanks for letting me know! :)

      Delete
    2. No problem!
      And jeez, I'M sorry for having to ask. I hate doing it, but I try not to let things get out of control. >_<
      Thanks for being so sweet though, dear. <3
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. :)
      I totally understand. I would feel the same way. You did what was right though! :)
      You're welcome. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. So cool! I love this song and learned all the lyrics by heart the first week it came out :) Also, I could see palm trees, a pool, and no snow in that photoshoot. LUCKY!!! Please do more photoshoots outside. I need a break from seeing snow every time I look out the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! She has really awesome music.
      Yep, we don't get any snow here in Arizona. Sure I will! Thanks for the suggestion! :) It would be nice if we could swap locations for a day, huh? XD

      Delete
    2. Yes please. Really, snow is beautiful, but most of the time it is brown because of dogs, cars, etc. I went on a vacation to MN in november. It was cold, I didn`t exactly escape winter when I went there.

      Delete
  4. This is soooo awesome! The photos are really pretty and I love the song you chose to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!