12.13.2014

Trying to be crafty ;)

Hey, Hey, Hey!
Today I thought I'd tell you about what I'm currently working on.



So, I thought I'd make some new clothes for my AG mini dolls! Maybe a sundress with this fabric? We'll see. 



BTW, I thought I'd tell you about another idea.
So, I could do like a DIYdoll outfit, once a week. Would you guys like that? I mean, it would be a lot of work for me, and if you wouldn't really read it.... What do you think? Let me know in the comments.


And I'm working really hard on the "Runaway" photostory  (if you haven't read the trailer yet be sure to read it) and I must say, it sounds okay! I hope you guys like it. I'm planning to start with it in January, cause Kanani will play Piper and I'm getting her for Christmas. (Can't wait!!) 




Bye! 





~Jana

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE it if you did a DIY doll outfit once a week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!