12.12.2014

Western family photoshoot

Hi Girls! Remember how I told you about the package my Great-Grandma sent me? I told you I'd do a photoshoot with the new outfits, so here it is! All these photos are edited. Enjoy! 




Family photo outdoors





Black and white edit!










I took Julie away  for some photos just of her. See her here?



You probably can't see this, but my Grandma made a really cute purse to match her skirt. :)






Indoors!









Hope you guys liked! 

BTW, please vote on my poll! I'd really appreciate it. And if you have any post suggestions, let me know by commenting on the new  "Post Suggestions" page. Thanks!







Jana






3 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! I love love love old fashioned/western clothes. I especially like kits outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty! I love all the outfits, especially Beckie's! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!