1.17.2015

2015 Updates (please read!)

Hello girlies!! 
So today I have some updates for ya.... I know it contains boring material, but please try to read it all so you know why I'm not posting. 
Anyway, let's begin. 
 


Okay!!



First, I'm going to be gone on a trip through the 20th, so I won't be posting (probably.) . You might get one post, but yeah. I need a little break every now and then :)


Second, we've reached 3,500 pageviews!! If we make it to 10,000 or even 5,000 I might consider doing a giveaway!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's really all... Boring I know. Right now I'm watching Dolphin Tale 2 with Becca :). Gotta get back to the show but I will talk to you when I get back or maybe on the trip. I can't wait!!!

Oh, one more thing. Have any of you been to LegoLand? We're going there, I CANT WAIT!!! ^_^


Back to the show!!
Bye!!







6 comments:

  1. Great updates to know! I would love it if you had a giveaway! We just got Dolphin Tale 2 from Netflix, but we didn't watch it yet! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Well then, I might just have to do one..... Awesome!! It's a really good movie- you'll see what I mean. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! Can you post LEGOs if you get some????

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allie!! Yes, I know we will be coming home with some Legos... Yeah, sure I can!! Thanks for the suggestion. :)

      Delete
  3. OK!! Yeah i like lego.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!