1.22.2015

Kanani's San Diego Photoshoot

Hi. 
It's Jana. 
Soo... 
Here's the thing- I was going to do Day 2 of Kanani's travel vlog, but I was away from her all day, shopping and stuff. 
So no Day 2. And probably no Day 3 either, cause we're going to LegoLand, and I'm not bringing my girl. But in replacement of a Day 2, here's a little photoshoot I took by our hotel! And then in replacement of Day 3 I plan on showing you the Legos we came home with (thanks Allie for the suggestion!)
That being said, let's get on with the photoshoot! 



These are edited, as you can tell :)






Love the shadows on this one!!




By a pond near our hotel :)


Crazy edit! 





Ahhh- I just love California. 





Love this one!!


In a sea of green 










Beautiful girl :)




You can't tell, but my Grandma actually held her up for this one, and I blocked out her hand :) Same with the next! 



See? You can't even tell!




So that's all for today- talk to you after LegoLand!! I can't wait. 




8 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Thanks for using my idea!

    Check out my award @ www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photoshoot! I love the edits and Kanani looks adorable! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved these photos. In photography class I always edit my photos like this so they look like they came from a comic strip. My friend doesn't like it when I do that, but I think it looks great! I love her hat also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Neat! I like to do the same :) Hehe! Thanks again! My Mom knit that for me :)

      Delete
  4. Cute pictures! I love colorful pictures!:) Kanani looks so cute! That beanie is super adorable!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Me too :) Aww, thanks again Emma!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!