1.21.2015

Kanani's Travel Vlog- Day 1

Hi!! 
Kanani here. So Mom surprised us girls by telling us we were going to California!! She had to pick one of us to go with her, and she picked ME!! Yea! Cause I'm the newest doll and haven't been on a real vacation with Mom yet. 
So Saige thought I should do a travel vlog, and I thought it was a great idea! Here's day 1; Getting there!


We rode on this huge "bus". Okay, not really. But it is super big compared to us dolls! Isn't the view pretty?



Much to Mom's dismay, I spent some time exploring the bus. Just couldn't sit still! 
Best part is next. Hello, sand dunes!! 




After a good meal at McDonalds, we spotted SAND DUNES!! So we got out, to get some exercise after 4 hours in the bus. Like Moms shadow?



It was really fun. 



Like the view? 


 I dragged myself to the bus- my feet were so sore!


Then we got back in the car. Here I am reading Mockingjay and sipping Mom's iced tea- shh! 


Then we got in our hotel. Pretty nice place. 


After dinner, it was time for bed. I was really tired! 



Zzzzzzz....




There's day one! Day 2 should be up tomorrow.


Bye from San Diego! 







8 comments:

  1. I went to California once. That was fun. I don't remember if we stopped in San diego, though.

    Yay iced tea!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! We go there every summer- it's a tradition!
      ;) hehe!

      Delete
  2. Hope you're having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am having a blast here- wish you could join me! ;)

      Delete
  3. Whoa!!! Those sand dunes are sooo awesome! I love the pictures of Kanani by them! I can't wait for day 2! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm so happy we could stop there. Thanks!!
      Thanks again :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh! I hope you're having a blast!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma!! Yeah we had a BLAST. :) ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!