1.03.2015

Randomness....

Hey! Jana here.
Currently I'm away from home and my dollies, and wanted to do a post so I'm just going to be showing you random pictures I took awhile ago. That is, some were taken awhile ago and others weren't. :)



Here was my Camp Dolldiaries set up! Last year, before I had a blog. :) 


Saige and Izzy! 




This was the first photoshoot I ever did... I think. 


Taco Tuesday fun with Saige!!


Yum....


Izzy at the park!! Whee! 


This was what my doll's New Years Eve looked like! ;)


Kanani and Shola chatting on New Year's Eve sleepover!! My dollies had a blast, and stayed up till midnight! 


~

That was today's post. Sorry for the randomness, I didn't know what to do, being away from home and my dolls!






4 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!