1.19.2015

Ready, set, CALIFORNIA!!

Hey there!
So I decided to take Kanani with me to California and she was looking so stinkin adorable I just HAD to show you a pic.






Just adorable, isn't she? Sorry the last picture is upside down :P

Okay. The main reason I did this post is to tell you that I {or Kanani} will possibly to a travel vlog. It depends. So maybe look out for that.  Yeah sorry for the short post, I am running out of time. I need to pack, then rush to swim practice. I lead a busy life, people. 

Bye!

Talk to you in CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





P.S. Like my new signature?



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Kanani is so cute.
    I love your new signature! ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in California!!! Kanani looks so adorable! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlyn! I will :) We're leaving right now! Gee, thanks again!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a nice time!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! Were there now- having fun here! Hoping to post that vlog tomorrow.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!