1.04.2015

Skirts, shirts and sparkle- a sister photoshoot with Kanani and Julie

Hey there!!
Kanani here. Hey, this is the first post I've ever done! Wow!
Anyway, Mom took me and Jules to her Grandparents house, and she said we should do a photoshoot. We agreed, and here it is!
I don't know what else to say, so let's begin!


Me and Julie! Like our outfits? 


Mom pulled me then Julie aside for some personal pictures. 


I look really good!! Jana turns head. I mean... Oops! 


Ugh, this was supposed to be further up! Oh well... Please ignore. 






Now for some of just Julie! 


We found this super cute AG size oven! Looks like one of Josefina's oven, doesn't it? 






Lol! 


LOL!! XD 


Toddles! 




~Kanani 

~Julie


With the help of


11 comments:

  1. Heheheheh... Julie in the fish's mouth XD
    Nice first post, Kanani!
    My favorite picture is the 6th

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!
      She says thanks, it was fun! ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. These are sooo pretty! I love the scenery! They both look so cute! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Kaitlyn!! Hehe, I'll tell them that. :$

      Delete
    2. Oops! I meant :) instead of :$ Please pardon my mistake!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore these pictures! They are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! Kanani and Julie look adorable!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!