1.27.2015

The Legos we got at LegoLand- plus extras!

Hi!
Sorry for not posting earlier. We just left CA, and I had TONS of things to unpack, because when I go on vacation I bring my whole room with :) Okay, I'm joking ;)
So today I'm going to be showing you the Legos we came home with from LegoLand! Big thanks to Allie D for the suggestion! And I had to use these images, not my own, because our camera was full :P
Anyways, let's begin ^_^


Here's the first one:  "AAT". These are all Star Wars, BTW. So if you aren't a huge fan of that, you probably won't care to see this post. That's fine! I'm a huge fan myself :) Really looking forward to the next movie!! :D




This is one of the bigger sets. Called "Mos Eisley Cantina". Strange names I know. :)
I really wanted my brother to get this set, and I'm so glad he did!! Oh, sisters :)


Here's "Senate Commando Troopers"! The four little blue minifigures are cool in this one. 


This is one of the Rebels sets, which I believe is new in the world of Star Wars. This is called "Ezra's Speeder Bike."


Here's "Battle on Salenucami".  Comes with lots of those droids, if you know what I'm talking about. :)

This is "Jedi Interceptor". 

And then we also got this one called "Shadow Troopers", but I guess I forgot to get the picture. 

And for you non Star Wars people, here are some pictures of Kanani I took at the beach on our last day of vacation :)


Selfie at the beach!!



These are edited.


Feetsies!






It was really fun, but it's nice to be back :)




Oh, I almost forgot to tell you- those Lego sets I showed you belong to my brothers, not me. Instead of buying Legos, I decided to get an iPad mini :D

Thanks for reading!



My signature. I decided I like this one better :) How about you?



2 comments:

  1. Love the new signature! I'm glad you had fun at Legoland. Congrats on the iPad Mini, as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thank you! It's fantastic 😊 ;D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!