2.16.2015

Photos, Photos, Photos!

Hello from bright, sunny, California!
These past few days have been just SO much fun! Cousins, laughter, pool time, dolls, and so much more! My Rebecca even got to meet her cousin Ruby! And I can't believe its time to go home already.....
Okay, enough of my rambling. Let me show you some photos I took of Rebecca on this trip!


Here's a photoshoot I took by our pool! 




I just love that Maxi dress! Don't you? 



In the hammock! 



Ahh- 



By the water! 











Now here's a photostory for you!






After a crazy game of Capture the Flag, Rebecca decided she needed a sip of  lemonade. She ran through the gate and unexpectedly ran into me with Cousin Ruby! 




"Becky!" I said. "This is your Cousin Ruby! She had a late flight here, so instead of coming yesterday  like we did, she spent the night at a hotel then came here. Now I've gotta go help her mom get unpacked, so this is a great opportunity for you two to chat and catch up!" And I left, leaving Rebecca and Ruby. 




The two immediately hugged. "Ruby!" Rebecca squealed. "How are you?"
"Becky!! I'm fabulous, how bout you? It's been so long since I've seen you!" 
"Great! Yeah, so true, girlfriend!" Becky answered. 


"Have you tried out the pool yet, Rebecca?" Ruby asked. 


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, TRIED OUT THE POOL!?" Rebecca hollered. "YES I HAVE! I TOOK A MILLION SELFIES THERE!! IT IS SO AWESOME!!!"
"Okay, just stop freaking out!" Ruby laughed. 


"HEY, I KNOW!?!" Becky screamed. "LETS YOU AND ME SWIM NOW!!" 
And they ran off, laughing and hollering. :) 
Here are some more photos! 




Pretty girl :) 




Early mornings with Becky and Ruby!


In the kitchen. :) 


California is a sight to behold, people.


Framed! 





And so sorry I didn't do a Valentine's post. If you are wondering why I didnt, it's because I was away from all my dolls but Rebecca ;) But I might do one soon! 



Toodles! 








14 comments:

  1. Cute!! I hope you have a good time in California :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! These are all so cute! I loved the photostory! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, and cute photo story! I'm sorry I haven't really been commenting, I've been really busy, and haven't been able to comment on some of my favorite blogs :(
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, L.Rose! Oh, no, don't worry about it! That's completely fine! I haven't really been commenting on my favorite blogs lately either :(

      Delete
  5. So cute! I'm glad you enjoyed California! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaclynn! Thank you! Yes I did. :)

      Delete
  6. Cool! P.S. I LOVE your new background and logo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pictures! I hope you are enjoying California!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! Yeah, it was a blast. :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!