2.01.2015

The Darling Doll Blog Award (Thanks again, Gwen!!)

Hi! 
So in  either November or December (I'm not sure which month) I was nominated for the Darling Doll Blog award! I'm so sorry I didn't have this up earlier :( And this is also my first-ever award! Yay ^_^

Gwen from Alone In Doll World nominated me! Thanks so much Gwen!! Let's jump right in.





Here are her questions!





Q. Do you ever geek out anything? Like someone starts talking about Lord of the Rings and you start jumping up and down and state your opinions very loudly and everyone looks at you wierd because you're usually so quiet. GIVE AN EXAMPLE!!!
A. Well, sometimes when people say something I pick up a word and mimic it in a really funny voice, lol! They probably think it's anoying, but honestly I think it's funny :). Everyone says I would be a great actor :)




Q. What is your favorite kind of music/band? 
A. I really like Taylor Swift. She's so awesome, and I love all her songs! And then I like Pop and Christian music as well. 



Q. What do you predict the color scheme for GOTY 2015 will be? 
A. Um- she was released a month ago. I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT GET THIS UP SOONER!!




Q. What's the coolest thing someone ever said to you??
A. One time at my swim practice (I swim) a coach was watching me and when I finished the lap he said "You have the best streamline I've ever seen! Amazing job there, Jana!" I was so proud :)




Q. When you bake cookies  about how many do you eat yourself?
A. Fifteen? ;) No lie! Okay, maybe ;)






I nominate:













And my questions:


What's the best part about being a blogger?

What doll looks most like you?

Boots or flip flops?

Who (or what) inspired you to create your blog?

What's your favorite current doll?



Thank you so much for the nomination, Gwen! I had a blast doing this :) And again, so sorry I didn't do this sooner. :(



Here's one more thing- if you nominate me for an award, PLEASE drop me a comment saying you did! Otherwise I might not get it on here. 




Thanks for reading! I look forward to the nominates's answers. :)














10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me, but I'm not sure what questions I'm supposed to answer...?:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Omigosh- I will update that now. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats On the award! Thanks sooo much for nominating me! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaitlyn!! You're very welcome :) After all, you do have some Darling Dolls! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me Jana! Congratulations for being nominated for the award. =D

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. : )
    I seem to have that problem with cookies too.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks again!
      LOL! I loved that question, BTW :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!