2.28.2015

Time for a Starbucks!!

Do you ever get those random cravings for a Starbucks? We do, and today Rebecca and Isabelle decided they had to go and get a drink at the local Starbucks.



"Hi, welcome to Starbucks!" The lady behind the counter greeted as Isabelle and Rebecca stepped in the store. 
"Hi! Thank you!" Isabelle responded. 


They found their spot in line, and Becky pulled out her phone. Isabelle looked around, searching for something to do when she saw a girl wearing the most adorable dress!


"Umm, excuse me," Isabelle said walking up to the girl. "Where did you get that dress? It's so cute."


The girl smiled brightly. "Awww, thank you!! I got it at Sweet 21, and I just heard they're having a huge sale! Items up to 75% off!! I'm going after this."


"Wow! Thanks for telling me!!" Isabelle said and walked back to Rebecca, who was ordering. 
"Welcome!" The girl with the dress called. 


"We're going to Sweet 21 after this," Isabelle declared when she got back to Becky. 


"Oh, okay!! Anyway, what do you want? I'm ordering." She asked. 

*sorry this is blurry*

"Hmm." Isabelle said looking at the menu. "I'll have a double chocolate chip frappuccino, please." 


"Coming right up!!" The lady behind the counter exclaimed with a smile. Rebecca handed her six dollars, the cost of the drinks. 


A minute later she handed the girls their freshly-made drinks. "Enjoy!"


"Thank you!!" They answered. 
"Now let's sit down and enjoy these," Becky grinned. 


Once they sat down Isabelle would not wait to sample her drink. "Mmmm! Mine's delicious," she sighed as she tasted her frappuccino. 


"Mine too!" Rebecca cried as she sipped her hot chocolate. 


After they had finished their drinks, Isabelle told Rebecca about Forever 21 and the girl with the cute dress and the sale.  "Can we please go?" She asked, hoping her sister would say yes. 
"Okay, I guess we have nothing to do at home and Julie isn't calling to tell us to get home yet." She smiled a smile full of mischeif. 

So the girls spent the day at the mall, that is until Julie began to worry about their disappearance ;)

~~~~~~~~~

I was going to include them shopping this post, but it would be way long. So I didn't :)

But I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!





10 comments:

  1. Your dolls are so cute! :) Izzy looks darling, by the way.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I loved reading it! Starbucks is amazing! :D
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kaitlyn!! LOL! Yes, I agree!!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this photostory! Aww, now I crave a Starbucks frappucino.
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, June!! LOL!! ;D

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love Starbucks! I like how you made all the little Starbucks cups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same here!!!! Oh, thank you Hannah!!

      Delete
  5. This is a really cute photostory!! Mm..now a chocolate chip frappucino sounds really good xD
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny!! LOL!! I agree!! Although I'm thinking of a Strawberries & Creme..... xD

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!