3.03.2015

Who wore it best- And the winner is....

Hi!
We have been getting a lot of rain here and that means that I can't do the outdoor photostory I  have been wanting to do, so I decided to post the winner of "Who wore it best!" instead.
And the winner is........



A tie!! Both girls got 4 votes, so they tied :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for that! Would you like to see more of Who wore it best? Let me know!!



P.S. Lately  I've been working on my blog button! Here's what it looks like so far:


Do you like it?



6 comments:

  1. AMAZING button! I LOVE it. :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Do you think I should use it?? :)

      Delete
  2. I like your button, you should really use it! I would love to see more Who Wore It Best posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that button and I would love more who wore it betters!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!