4.14.2015

The Good Friend Blog Award

So a little while ago I was nominated for The Good Friend Blog Award by Allie D.! She has a brilliant blog and I recommend you check it out by clicking her name.
Thank you for nominating me, Allie!
Last award got was up SUPER late (like 3 months after I was nominated) so it's nice to kinda have this baby up early.
ANYWAY.


Rules:
1.  Chose 3+ bloggers you love and agree that they're amazing bloggers!
2.  Ask them 2+ questions
3.  Post this on your blog
There you have the rules! Into her questions. 

Q.  Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
A.  Ummm, sorry, but I'm not completely sure what that means. 

Q.  Do you enjoy board games or card games? If so, what is your favorite?
A.  Probably card games. Like Phase 10. LOVE THAT GAME!!

Q. Do you look more like your Mom or Dad? Or are you a mix between both?
A. Hmm. I'd say my Dad. 

Q. Ice cream or cake?
A. CAKE!

Q. Dogs or cats?
A. Dogs. I love dogs, especially Border Collies!

Q.  What do you perfer- hamsters, gerbils, or birds?
A. Hamsters!

Q.  If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
A. Either Hawaii, California, Washington or Minnesota.  A lot of places, I know!

Q. Pink or purple?
A. Pink. 

Q.  Photography or music?
A.  Sorry doll-picture-lovers, but I have to say music!

Q.  Have you or do you have braces?
A.  I don't at the moment, but I might get them in the future.


I nominate:


That's all I could think of.

My questions:

Who was the first person to comment on your blog?
Would you rather paint your whole room black OR paint it completely white?
Are you a morning person or a night owl??
If you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be?
What was the best, most fabulous day of your life? Describe it.


Thanks!

And also, there will be no question of the day today because my mind is blank, so if you want to answer the questions I asked my nominates feel free to do so.






8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nomination! I'll do my best to get my answers up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to seeing your answers :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! By the way, what is that card game you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Izzy! Oh, Phase 10. Its sorta like rummy (if you've ever heard of that) and it's just a card game you hold in your hand, like Old Maid. :) Really fun!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!