4.20.2015

Ummm...

Hi, guys. Sorry for such a wierd title. Today's just kinda an "Umm..." sorta day because I woke up at 11:00, which is SUPER LATE for me. That is the longest I've ever slept in in my whole life!
And I'm also sorry for not posting since , like, April 15. Only 5 days ago, but hey! I could do better.
Actually the real day was the 14th, but I said the 15th because...
TAX DAY!!
LOL ^_^  just kidding  ;D  Jeez, I'm only 12 years old! I don't pay my own taxes yet!
Ooops, that gave it away ;) April 15th was my birthday! I am nowww 12 years old! Yea! * throws streamers*
So actually the main part of this post is not "Umm" , its "CELEBRATION!!"  What an improvement, huh?

QUESTION OF THE DAY:  Would you guys like to see a haul of everything I got for my b-day??
Let me know down below in the comments.


Thanks, peeps.

~J
P.S. Enough of my blue sig.!

10 comments:

  1. I would love to see your b-day haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES HAUL
    Also happy birthday! :) *confetti and cake*

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN THEN
      Thanks Ellie! Yeah! Totes! :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, I would love to see a birthday haul!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for lettin' me know, Bella! That should be up Wednesday :)

      Delete
  4. A haul sounds like fun! Happy Late Birtday, Jana!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great birthday Jana! I would love to see a birthday haul! :0)

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!