5.06.2015

And yet another photoshoot...

Hey Peeps!
Here's another photoshoot for 'ya.... I was planning to do a lyric photoshoot but that was a flop :P I looked up the words on YouTube and they weren't the best :( So many songs are like that these days! It's sad :(
*Credit to Picmonkey for their fabulous editing system*
This afternoon after school she was practicing her guitar, and I thought she looked cute wearing her school outfit with her instrument :) So here are some pics!


I made these really big ^_^














Just pretend that girl isn't in the flowers- it was going to be for that lyric photoshoot :P













Sorry the last found of pictures weren't edited, I just didn't have time.
Thanks for readin'!! You peoples are always so amazing ^_^


12 comments:

  1. I really like how you focus on detail and you do a GREAT job on editing your photos!!!!! Your photos are incredible! I love them so so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so, so , so much, LoveDolls Forever!! You are so sweet ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love the guitar!!!!!!! So pretty and unique.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, right? Except for the fact that it only has 1 string.... :P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! They're super gorgeous. Thanks for commenting, Bella!! :D

      Delete
  4. Awesome photos! I like the guitar!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! That guitar is beautiful! The edits look nice! (By the way, I love your background!)

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!