5.04.2015

Good news+ a photoshoot


Guess what?? So yesterday I was with my mom, trying to help her upload some pics of her camera on to her Facebook. I decided to try my camera, just to see if it could finally get to blogger so I could upload some pictures I've been dying to show you guys :) Anyways, I tried, and it worked!! SO. I'm super happy here ^_^
LET's PARTY!!! Here's a little photoshoot of Julie to kick off the celebration :D
Oh, and before I jump into this post I just want to say I edited the "Meet the Blogger!!" page. Check that out by clicking HERE .













I used Picmonkey to edit these, and as you can see she has an edit of pink lipstick on her lips in the last and third to last pictures :)

Anyway thanks for reading!!


FOR









12 comments:

  1. I like what you share with all of us,and you are a really good photographer! I like it!:-) ;-) Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LoveDolls Forever!! I'm so happy you like my posts and photos ^_^ Thanks!! :-D

      Delete
  2. Julie is so cute! I love her in that outfit!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4th picture is the best- I love the way the leaves go with her shirt!
    What kind of orange flower is that?
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gwen!! I like to hear your guys' opinions :)
      Umm. I am not really sure at the moment, sorry!! :(

      Delete
    2. I think the orange flower is a Zinnia, Gwen.
      <3Bella

      Delete
    3. Ohhhh :) Thanks for helping out, Bella!

      Delete
  4. I love the first and third to last! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first and the third!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!