5.21.2015

New AG Truly Me AND an awesome Giveway in ONE day!?!?!

Hi guys!
This is a really lame post, but I just wanted to tell you....................................................................................................................................................................................
WAIT FOR IT................................................
TRULY ME IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super happy and will be showing 'ya the stuff soon :)
Annnddd ...
Shelby-Grace from Oh My Dollies is giving away a FELICITY DOLL for 89 followers! Sorry I don't have pics for any of this, I'm just feelin' lazy ^_^ I totally recommend you enter :) Anyways, be sure to check that out, and also Truly Me on AG's website!

Yay!
~j

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your post on the new items! :) And thank you for sharing about my Blogoversary Giveaway :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelby! Aww, you're very welcome :) Thank YOU for doing the AMAZING giveaway!! :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!