5.27.2015

Possibly changing Julie??? :/

Hi everyone!
So lately I've kinda been thinking about my Julie doll. I like the name Julie, but I don't like, ADORE it. I have been thinking of names to possibly rename her (the only one I thought of was Willow :P). Now I found one I liked a lot. If I were to rename Julie I would name her Mckiernan Elle Sevilla Albright, Kiernan for short. *Mckiernan is pronounced MICK-CURE- NAN (or NEN). * I am not completely sure if I really want to, I just wanted some feedback from you guys ^_^
Mckiernan Elle would look like this:


Ya. Just like the old Julie, only with a couple of freckles :) And for those I just used a Crayola marker, 'cause I'm not completely sure I will change Julie. 


And yes, I am going to do a photoshoot today! This photoshoot is to show you guys what Julie would look like if I were to rename her. Like I said before, I might not do this. I just wanted your guys' thoughts!


*credit to my bestie for loaning me the chic dress ^_^*
















Please give me your opinions on renaming Julie to Mckiernan Elle down below in the comments!
Also, if I were to rename her I would just pretend I never had a Julie doll, I only had 6 girls and got them a new sis :)

Thanks for reading!!


p.s. I made this collage for my Google+ page, but sadly it wouldn't fit the required size :( Just thought I'd share with you guys :)


bye, again!
~j



12 comments:

  1. I like the new name and the freckles! If you want to change her, I say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll Daydreams! I'm not super sure I will.... :P

      Delete
  2. I love the new look + name!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. JUST add crayola brown-marker, and TA-DA! :D

      Delete
  4. LOVE the new name!!! Honestly, I love it sooo much! and those freckles *gasps* adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Izzy :) I'm glad you like it! Thanks again, dear *grins* you're too nice!

      Delete
  5. ooooh I love the new name and the dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That name is so unique! The freckles are super cute too! If you don't like how Julie is now, I say change her!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My Mom told me about it ;) Thanks for the awesome advice, Emma!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!