5.18.2015

STAHP Ur too Sweet for Ur Own Good Award!!

A couple of days ago I got a super-sweet comment from ELLIE saying she nominated me for the STAHP Ur Too  Sweet for Ur Own Good Award!! Thanks so much, girl!!


Okay, is it just me or is this pic a hoot?? LOL

Rules:

1. Nominate someone who you believe is uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours. 

2. Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer. 

3.  Be sure to leave a comment on each nominee's blog to let them know they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it well.  ME *shudder* I am TERRIBLE at links! yea.

4. You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once. 

5. Copy and paste these guidelines so the peoples will at least know what' s going on.

6. And finally, HAVE FUN!! Ask ridiculous questions!! Act like a nerd, and nominate thousands of people!! (I added that in, ignore it) XD

Miss Ellie's questions:

Q. Ice cream: hard pack or soft serve??
A. Umm....


HARD PACK!!


Q. Last movie you watched??
A. Maleficent. :D

Q. Favorite breakfast food?
A. Homeade hashbrowns, hash, or doughnuts. YUMMM

Q. Favorite movie character?
A. Katniss Everdeen, victor of the HUNGER GAMES AND girl on fire!! I'm a huge fan. 

Q. Do you often wear jewelry?
A. Nope. Hardly ever.


Thanks, lovely!!

I nominate:






And I know Ellie nominated Gwen, but I'm going to nominate her as well.

So:

And yes, the rules said "Nominate at least 10 people" , so if you want the award feel free to take it and use it well ^_^

My questons:

1. Favorite way to do your hair?
2. AG Grace Thomas or AG Isabelle Palmer?
3. Pop or Country music?
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?? 
5. Your favorite Bible verse?
6. What is your all- around, best ever, favorite restaurant?


Thanks again, Ellie!!

~j


2 comments:

  1. DOUGHNUTS YEEESS :D
    *coughs*
    I loved reading your answers; they were super fun! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we have the same sense of humor, cause yes, I totally adore doughnuts too ^_^\
      *grin*
      Thanks, Ell.!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!