5.11.2015

What would you name this doll??

Today I'm just going to be doing something new- what would you name this doll!! So basically I will be just showing you guys an AG doll, and saying WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HER??? You leave some of your favorite names for her in the comments, and on hopefully Friday, May 15 I will list a few of my fav names :)


The girlie is My American Girl #61! Now it's time.. If a package suddenly arrived at your doorstep and it was this doll, what would you call her??

I look forward to seeing your names!! As I said before, I will list a few of my favorite names hopefully by May 15 :)

There you have it, folks! Get thinking!


12 comments:

  1. I would name her Shannon,Tori,Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it!! Especially Tori :) Short for Victoria, right? Awesome. :D

      Delete
  2. I do this on my blog too and its lots of fun! I would name her:
    Archer, America, Sequoia, Ember (I know Gwen said that one), or Hartley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, probably Abby. :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I nominated you for an award! http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good.html

      - Ellie

      Delete
    2. Awww, thanks so much, Ellie!! I will get that up soon ^_^

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the FAB names, guys!! Hope to get my favs. up tommorow :) I have a championships swim meet, so hopefully I have time... :P
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would name her Amber Michelle Heartly like name ? See u on face time :)

    ~ BESTIE from Blue Sky Dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute, Bestie! I like it :-)
      TOTES! See u then, girl :-)
      :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!