6.30.2015

A round of photos made to match the new blog design :)

Hey everyone!
Yesterday I did a post saying , "oh, you know. I'm going to take a break, so see you in 2 weeks!!". Well, after looking at my cute dolls standing on a shelf, I decided to go outdoors with one and snap pics for you guys >.<
So if you saw the post that said I was going to take a break, clear your mind and remember I am staying.
Anyways, here are some photos made to somewhat match my new blog design (BIG credit to JANA for that!! xD)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Here's some sunflower photography before we get into the real photos >_<



Okay now that that's over with.....











Have a great rest of your day, and happy early 4th!
~jana


Bonus pic ;)



6 comments:

  1. I love the new look! It's really bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! I like the nature ones!:D I love Kanani's headband, red looks fantastic on her!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! The sunflowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much, kind peoples :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!