6.22.2015

shots at sunset- a photoshoot-





Isn't it great how a girl can combine her love for nature, photos and dolls all in one place?







And of course you can't forget the photographer.....


Click!!







I know, two posts in one day for me is fanatic!! I've never done it before- wait- no I have :) 
this is Ruthie's first photoshoot i'm proud ^_^
and the last photostory thing was her first post, as well >_<

Otherwise I don't know too much... Summer is here at last! My dolls are really looking forward to months full of lemonade, pool parties, cartwheels in the backyard, and just being together :)

Talk to 'ya later!!

~jana


Bonus pic- SMILE!! ;D

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! I really love the 6th-10th ones! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3rd, 7th and the 12th! I love Ruthie's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLAD you enjoyed, Polka Dot Bee ^_^ Thank you, as well :)

      Delete
  4. These pictures are great! Ruthie is so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ruthie's outfit. ^_^ and the lighting is amazing. <3

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you much maddie you are a sweetheart <3 :)

      Delete
  6. Cute want to check out my blog https://thedollsoftexas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!