6.06.2015

the decision (plus a couple of photos)

Hi everyone!
Sorry for not posting since I'm not even sure when. Seems like a while. I hope to get better at posting more often once my homeschooling year is done. (Like, hopefully sometime soon.) ;)
Anyways....
Yeah. I finally decided that I am NOT going to be renaming my Julie. Me and my mom both thought that it's better for AGs to be named their original names. :)
Before I show you ANOTHER photoshoot of Jules (I am so NOT creative today :P) there is one more thing to discuss.
Important. Kind of. ^_^
A little while ago I did a post saying I renamed Isabelle to Isabella. I changed my mind about that. I know a lot of you really liked the new name, I'm SO sorry!!!!! :( :( I just like Isabelle better. So I will be deleting that post & changing the Meet the Dollies page.
Thanks for holding up through this! Now here is another round of pis of Julie.. Stay in your seats!






I love to take shots of my dolls' feet ^_^



















These were all 100% SOOC. (SOOC: STRAIGHT OUT OF CAMERA.)
I like this shoot better than the last one :)

~j



































6 comments:

  1. These are super pretty! I love the flowers and her shoes! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with her shoes! They are from our generation, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her shoes! Awesome pictures! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!