7.17.2015

A tiny break :P

Hi peeps! Hoowww'ss life?
Anyways, so this week my Great-Grandma and also my Grandma are coming where I live to stay with me and my family! {I'm super excited ^_^} So because of that I decided to take a small break while they're here.... It should be a week to two weeks tops ;)
That's all the FYI I have for you beauties today... Sorry I haven't really been on my posting schedule lately :P And another sorry for not repling to your guys's sweet comments on time :>
Alrighty, see you people soon!
jana <3

Ohh... Wait a sec :D I seem to find some pics in my camera..


Here's what the girls look like at the moment ;O ( this pic was taken just now :D)
{ And if you were wondering about the pink papers, I made those for my Great-Grandma to remember my dolls by C:}



And here is a photo of Rebecca ^_^
Bye now!


8 comments:

  1. Hey Jana! You were nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, here: http://spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much for the award Allie! It shall be up soon hopefully :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for an award on my bog!

    http://whiskers-and-wildflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another a award?!? Thank you very much, Emma! Like I said before to Allie D it should be up soon :D

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for an award!
    http://www.dolldaydreams.blogspot.com/2015/07/liebster-award-second-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow three awards in ONE post?!? Oh my gosh. Thank you so very much for the nomination, DD!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!