7.09.2015

Petals and pretty lace dresses {a photoshoot}

Hi readers :D
 Since I have no awesome photostories up my sleeve today, I'm just going to be showing you some pics of my Isabelle I took a couple of days ago ;)











My mom bought roses for the 4th and she gave some of the fallen petals to me. I was like, what's a better thing to do with rose petals than a photoshoot?



After the {main} shoot I had fun just playing around with the petals and making designs with them :)






Behind the scenes pic! The background was my room's door with some glittery fabric thrown over it ;)

I also felt like taking some photos of the gorgeous roses.....






And then some with Saige by the roses... I know, the title of this post isn't exactly true :P I guess you could call these pictures... Bonus pics? XD
Anyways, here they are.






Talk to you later! The weather is cooler where I live today so I hope to get some pics outdoors of my dolls  :D





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, especially the first four. <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie ^_^
      You are a beautiful pickle. XD

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! I love the first and the fourth the best!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! I'm glad you liked them! :D

      Delete
  3. I love how you played with the lighting- it made the shoot all the more whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! you're extremely talented! :)
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jana u are SO talented! I wish I had your excellence at pics! Cya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my dear bestie. Thank you :) bye ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!