8.25.2015

Awards post #1-- Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award!

Hi everyone!
So awhile ago I was nominated for 3 different awards by 3 different people in 1 post (Wow XD). I decided that instead of doing one long post for the awards, that I would break it up into 3 different posts- here's the award post #1~~~~~~~~~~~
The fabulous Allie D. nominated me for this first award- The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!! Thank you so much for the nomination, Allie! I really appreciate it :)
Allie has a super fun blog which you can check out HERE! I love how on her blog she always includes Christ in everything :D It's really neat how she adds Him and her love for Him in every post- I wish I could do it the way she does! Please check out her blog- and comment- for me! :D

Anyways, into the post already!


Rules:
Make sure you thank the wonderful person who nominated you, put the pic on your blog, answer the questions the person asked you, come up with 10 new questions, then nominate 10 people.

Allie's questions:

Q. What color hair do you have?
A. Brown with light brown ends from the pool! ;)

Q. What is your favorite pattern? 
A. Oh- hmm!! I gotta go with black and white chevron.

Q. Music, writing, or photography?
A. Seriously this is so hard!! I think I like a mix of writing and photography best- I haven't really been into music that much lately :P

Q. If you could change your name to ANYTHING, what would you change it to?
A. Well, I really like the name Victoria! It just reminds me of... like a star of some sort XD

Q. Dogs or cats?
A. Dogs!

Q. What is your worst pet peeve?
Eew... I hate it when people chew with their mouths open, swear, or really stink! XD

Q. What is your favorite animal?
A. Dogs or bunnies! They're so cute ^_^

Q.  Do you have any sibblings? If so, what are their names?
A. I have two younger bros- Evan and Drew ;)

Q. What is your favorite TV show?
A. Ooh- I LOVE to watch competition cooking shows on Food Network like Chopped or... CUPCAKE WARS! LOL

Q. What books do you like to read?
A. The Hunger Games books. They're so. Addicting. AHH.

And those were the q's!

I would like to nominate:

My best friend Amariah- she has a private blog, and can either answer my questions on there or on her G+ page :)








And finally, 


(Sorry Allie I could only think of the people above :P)

My questions:

What is your favorite AG doll that you own?

Summer or winter?

If you had to do (another if you already do one) a sport, what would you do?

How long have you been into blogging?

What is your current favorite song?

What is a sentence you use all the time?

Are you an extrovert or an introvert? (and extrovert likes to be around people all the time, and is very entergentic; an introvert likes to keep to herself)

What is your favorite brand/kind of shoe?

What (from your point of view) is the best dessert?

What is one of your hobbies?

Thanks again for the award, Allie!! I had fun with the q's :D


So I just wanted to inform you guys that I got the "Meet the Blogger" page up, but just don't have the time to work on it! I'm considering just closing down that page- what do you think?  I'm stumped :P

The sky is a dark blue color where I live.. We must be getting rain :) 
Well I guess that's all for today, guys....... Talk to you later with another awards post!
Cya!








10 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the award and for the shoutout! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Allie!! Anytime :D :)

      Delete
    2. I also just want to mention my September Photo Contest, which will start on September first. It would be awesome if you could enter!

      Allie D.
      www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Ooh.. That sounds like fun! Sure, I would like to do it! When are you planning to get the post up on your blog? :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I am posting it now! :)

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Hope! :D Great answers on your post- I enjoyed reading them :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! It means a lot!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're very welcome Emma! :) :) :) :) :) :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bestie! :D Shoot me a text and I will tell you how the award thing works- I'm guessing this is your first time being nominated for one :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!