8.28.2015

Awards post #2-- The Liebster Award!

Hi readers! How's your day going?
I'm back again with another awards post! Today I'm going to be answering q's from Emma!! Before I begin just wanted to say thank you so much for the nomination, Emma!! :D This is my first time doing the Liebster award- Yahoo!
You can check out Emma's cute blog by clicking HERE! I would totally recommend you visit- check it out :)

K, let's move on to the award!

Rules:

1. Nominate 3-7 bloggers (your favorites or somebody new)
2. Answer the questions given you or follow specific instructions. 
3. Make sure you post a comment on their blog telling them they've been nominated. 
4. Copy the award image into your post.
5. Link your post back to the original. 
6. Put the award on your sidebar or page.
7. Oh, and don't forget to copy these rules!

Have fun!

Okay, so here are the questions Emma asked me.

Q, Who is your favorite actor/actress?
A. The Hunger Game movie stars- Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence ^_^ Don't get me started on how much I like them XD

Q. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
A. Dress them or take them out for photoshoots! :D 

Q. If you could go back and live in any historical time period, which would you choose?
A. I think it would be cool to live in the Pioneer time period! I would NOT want to live in the Civil War time period- so sad how the African-Americans got treated so badly :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( *cries*

Q. Fork or spoon?
A. Fork!!!!!!!!!!!

Q. Do you have a favorite word/ quote?
A. Not really.... Sorry Emma I can't think of any at the moment but I know I have some :P :P :P XD

Q. Who do you look up to?
A. My mom! I want to be like her when I'm older... Oh also my Grandma's- love them to pieces <3 <3 <3 ^_^

Q. Favorite animal?
A. Dogs! 

Q. What is your favorite color?
A. This changes a lot... Right now I coral ;)

Q. Favorite school subject?
A. This writing program I do! It's called IEW- it really makes me want to write! So either that or math :)

Q. Painting or coloring?
A. Coloring.


Annnddd those are Emma's questions! Good questions girlie :D

Okay, so I would like to nominate:





Here are your girls' questions!

What color top are you wearing right now?
Music or sports?
What do you want to be when you're older?
Do you have any pets? If so what are their names?
Soup or salad?
Would you rather read a book or a magazine?

Enjoy the questions, girls!

Thanks again for the Liebster award, Emma! It was an enjoyment :3


for


P.S. Check out my new pages!





2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, Jana! Glad you enjoyed your questions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!