8.20.2015

Beach photos~

Hi guys!
On Saturday me and my family returned from vacation :) Sorry for not posting much while there- I only had an iPad Mini to post on and it didn't go so well- I prefer a computer when it comes to blogging XD
Anyways, I brought my camera along when I went to the beach on vacation! So here are some beach-non-doll photos for you guys :D


These first few photos were taken on our first day at the beach!










Yes... Some strangers photobombed some of the pics... XD




Now some photos of the 2nd day at the beach (me and my family went 3 times)




<3
{I loved to draw hearts at the beach because sometimes the water would wash up and erase them ;)}





I also used an editing system to edit a few pics ^_^


Another heart... 


Bokeh bokeh. It's dazzling.



A lifeguard station and somebody's "campsite" ;)





More photobombing strangers.. LOL


And that's all for today, peeps!

If you haven't noticed, my "Meet the Blogger" page is down. I deleted the old page, made a new one (because the other one was kind of old) and then the new page wouldn't publish! Ugh. I will work on that and hopefully a new "Meet the Blogger" page should be up soon :)
And finally I added Ruthie to the "Meet the Dollies" page! Check that out!

That's all for today! Talk to you later :D




12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those edited pictures! And the lifeguard station! They look like they could be screen savers for computers!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, TYSM (thank you so much ;) ), Emma! :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! I understand the bokeh and heart obsession! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! :D :D :D :D :D Haha, the bokeh girl, the bokeh. It makes photoshoots perfect <3

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures <3 Doll pictures are great, but taking pics of dolls on the beach is pretty hard considering they can't get sand or water in their eyes :/ The pics are amazing though, and I especially loved pictures 8, 15, 16, 17, and 19!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Izzy! Yes, I totally agree :P I brought Isabelle once because I just thought, this is a doll blog! But I ended up leaving her in the car once I saw all the sand at the beach XD
      Thanks again! That means a lot ^_^

      Delete
  4. Wow, those waves are beautiful. Great timing :) The editing you did is awesome!!!!!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment, Kara! I appreciate it ^_^

      Delete
  5. You did fab Jana. Oh those pics are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!