8.30.2015

Isabelle's tropical photoshoot

Hi guys!
I was just outside taking some pics of Isabelle :D Was planning to just upload them to the Random photos page, but eventually decided to just sit down and make a full post. {for you guys ^_^} Some of the photos below are edited- I didn't exactly have time to edit them all :P  Also, sorry I've done so many phtotoshoots lately..... I have a full photostory with many different parts written down, and I'm planning to start season 1 soon :) Anyways, enjoy the pics!













I like this one :D



Eww... Why am I even sharing this? X3







What pic was your fav?

See you later ;)








12 comments:

  1. I love the lighting, and the blue of the pool looks so great with the pink of her shirt!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, beautiful pictures! My favorite is the 12th one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!!!! i really like how you did her hair. :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is my first time coming to your blog. I really like it! Those are really pretty pictures. I think you got yourself a new followers!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Nabila!! This comment made my day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

      Delete
  5. Cool pictures! I like the headband, it's cute on Isabelle!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!