8.04.2015

The millionth photoshoot :P

Hey guys!
First off I wanted to say SORRY for not being the best blogger lately as far as posting. I ended up taking a much longer break then I had planned. My room is being painted a turquoise blue aqua color, so I've been busy overseeing that ;) And also now that summer break is here for me, I've really been in the kitchen a lot more lately, and just yesterday, I decided when I'm older I'll probably be a chef ^_^

Before I get into the thousandth photoshoot on here ( XD ) here are just random pics of my room getting done :)



And then that wall above is being stenciled. As you can see, we used tape to make chevron stripes :) About half of the tape is peeled away in that photo- today we take the rest of it down!  Yay!
I have other pics but can't show them to you guys because they have people in them :(
Now for some nature pics! 
Bear with me!







I was taking photos in this good nature spot then realized I was being watched by this 5-6" lizard! Ick! I got away from there quick  >_<








No editing systems used. And sorry for SOOOOO many photos! I was bored XD





Yes I know the flowers are fake.
L-O-L


#fakeflowers


The chickens in our backyard actually turned out to be somewhat photogenic!




Now here are a thousand pictures of Rebecca. Can you tell I favorite her?
#selfiesofrebecca
#LOL







I think I really like this one.




















Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day :D

~j

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great! I'm currently redecorating my room as well. I love the pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dolly Daydreams!! :D Wow, really? It's so fun to bring on a new look ^_^ Thanks again!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!