8.09.2015

Vacation vlogging with Isabelle

Hey guys! Guess what- I'm on vacation! For security reasons, I'm not going to tell you the location I'm at- lets just say it's someplace tropical with an ocean very close to where my family is staying ;)  I will be returning from the trip on Saturday, if you were curious :)
So Isabelle hasent really been to that many trips with me, so she protested and got to go with! Today was a just-arrived- get - settled-in sort of day, but I managed to find the time to snap some pics of her outdoors by the cabin we're staying at. Here they are (and sorry for bad photo quality, I brought my camera for pics but brought no computer, so I had to use an iPad for posting this post and also for the pictures :P)





Hey peeps! Izzy here! Mom took me along for a beach vac, so fun! Today we just got to our cabin where Mom and her family is staying at, so no beach time today SADLY... But tomorrow, it's light, camera, SUNSHINE, SUNSCREEN AND OCEAN! I hope Mom will take me with...



Ugh.. Not much to do... Hey I'll go adventuring!!




SNAP! Capture the moment!







*pant gasp*


*pant gasp* So nice to be back at the cabin..
Okay guys, Jana back! Here are random pics of Isabelle.


Oops I meant "here is a random photo of Isabelle" :P my iPad is super intense and won't let me erase..  :( :( :( 

Well that's all for today... Like Izzy mentioned tomorrow I'm going to the beach- we'll see if 
I bring Iz.
GOT TO GET OFF THE IPAD MINI IT IS BUGGING ME INSANE 
BYE PEOPLE XO XOXOXOXOXO 
~j





6 comments:

  1. I love Izzy's bandana!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adventuring is so fun!
    Tell izzy she looks good in red and black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I really like Isabelle's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! Izzys outfit is so cute!!! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!