9.02.2015

Awards post #3-- another Liebster Award!!

Why hello, my beautiful readers! Today I have for you another awards post- which just so happens to be another Liebster Award! You can never get tired of this award, huh? XD
ANYWAYS, the gracious person who nominated me for this award was Doll Daydreams! Sadly she just recently decided to leave her blog, but you can always still check it out by clicking HERE... Look at some of her old awesome rockin' posts ^_^


All righty, here are the rules! I've memorized them by heart

1.  Nominate 3-7 bloggers.
2. Answer the questions given to you.
3. Make sure you comment on the blogs of the people you nominated letting them know they were nominated.
4. Copy the award image in your post and put it on your sidebar or page. 
5. Make up new questions for the people you nominate.

And now for Doll Daydreams' questions!

Q. How many dolls do you have?
A. Eight, currently. :)

Q. If you won any doll right now, which one would you pick?
A. Hmm... This is a tricky question! I gotta say Caroline Abbot- I think I might get her this summer befrore she retires :D :D

Q. Do you have a favorite sport?
A. Yes! Swimming! I love to get in the pool with my club after a long day, and just relax my muscles, and glide through the water <3

Q. If you could meet one famous person, who would you meet?
A. Good question! I saw the famous swimmer Micheal Phelps once- but didn't get to meet him- I think it would be so cool to get to actually meet him :D :D :D :D

Q. What are some of your favorite movies?
A. I mostly only watch the Star Wars movies.. So let's say them!

Thank you so much for the nomination, DD! {if you're reading this :)} I had fun with your questions! 

Okay, so I'm just going to nominate:


And the award rules said to nominate 3-7 bloggers, however I could only thing of two XD So if you're reading this, and you want the award, feel free to take it! Just answer the questions I have below ;)

Here are my questions:
What is your favorite band?
Would you rather read or write?
Are you homeschooled, or do you go to public school?
What is your best friend's first name? (Just first name, not last name)
Do you prefer feeling hot or cold?

Have fun, girls! 
Have a fabulous- best ever day, my amazing readers <3 XOXOXO


P.S. I'm going to make a poll right after I hit "publish" on this post, so be sure to go and vote on it ^_^
P.S.S. I just added a ton of doll pics on the Random Doll Photos page, check it out!



4 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!