9.16.2015

Blog buttons- which one?

Hi readers! :) If you haven't seen it, my latest Google Plus post was on blog buttons for this blog! I just showed my followers 4 blog buttons I had made for here and asked them to vote on their favorite. So that's what today's post is on- those four blog buttons! Please let me know in the comments what button is your favorite- I will probably use whatever one gets the most votes ;) I really need to get a button... ANYWAYS.

Option #1

Option #2
(sorry this one is blurry- it won't be that way if it will be my blog button :))

Option #3

 Option #4

Please vote! I was going to make a poll but blogger wouldn't let me add photos- ugh- oh well xD


8 comments:

  1. THREE
    THREE
    THREE THREE THREE THREE THREE.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one the best but fourth comes as a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 or #3.

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love number #2 and #3 :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... Those pics are all so CUTE.... but I think I will go with option # 4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!