9.18.2015

Doll family photoshoot :)

Hi! How is your afternoon going? ^_^
A few weeks ago I took all my dolls outdoors together for a family photoshoot! Hope you guys enjoy!~~





Ugh- WIND!! Did I mention it was super windy outside the day I took these photos? It took me about an hour and a half to take all of these pics- the dolls kept falling down like dominoes! LOL One would fall, then the rest would follow xD









What's that object in the top left of this photo? A chicken? I maybe should've edited these C:







"And WHY is it that I have to tow you guy in??! You all must weigh a thousand pounds, and I'm wearing heels! HEELS! UGH!! AHH!" 
Oh, Hayley is so dramatic ^_^ And yes, the above pic is how I transported all my dolls outside! Yes, Hayley didn't really have to push the plastic container >_<

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! What was your favorite photo in today's photoshoot?

Somehow my header for this blog got super blurry, so I'm considering making a new one (which means a whole different blog design.) What do you guys think???
I have one more doll- outdoors photoshoot ready, so look out for that anytime!

Wow, this post is going on forever! I have one more thing to announce before I hit "publish" on this post, however... An update on my blog button! I decided I am going to use..


This one!! I like the colors and all :) I still have a few final things to work out before I officially declare it as my blog button ^_^ Get ready to do some button swaps with me!

And finally, that's all! Thanks for reading! :)




11 comments:

  1. I like the tenth photo the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look adorable! If you need help deciding any changes for your design...I'll gladly help! :) Have a great weekend friend! (and a happy next week!)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Oh- I would say yes but I just changed my design and I'm pretty happy with the turnout ;) Thanks anyways! I'll have to let you know whenever I want to change it again :D Aww, thank you! You too- enjoy your life <3

      Delete
  3. Taking photos of multiple dolls is so hard! Even without wind! As soon as you get one balanced and positioned all right the other one falls over.
    I think you did a lovely job. That must've took way more than my standard teaspoon of patience.
    Ok. And I love Julie's scarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! You totally described it! Thank you so much ^_^ Yes, I was kind of freaking out- I gotta admit.. X3 Thanks again, Gwen! *hugs*

      Delete
  4. AWWW! Rebecca's hat is SO cute! Great pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

      Delete
  5. Oh how I love doll family photoshoots! They always turn out very stressful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!