9.23.2015

Happy 1st day of Fall! + a photoshoot

Happy 1st day of Fall, guys! I'm really glad Fall is here; I live in Arizona and the weather is EXTREMELY hot during the Summer. Also- I started this blog on October 21, 2014 so my blogiversary is coming up! Yippee! *hops up and down* I don't have anything special planned for that I guess- maybe I'll do a post on my changed photography skills- we'll see :3
Today I took Saige outside for some shots- I know I've been loading you guys with photoshoots lately, but Saige hasn't been in front of a camera in forever! C: And I guess you could say these pics are FOOC (fresh out of camera) because I just took them this morning. X3 And sorry the background of the pics isn't very Fall-ish... None of the trees/bushes in my yard have leaves that are changing color yet. :P Anyways, enjoy!












this photo is so not Fall like... Ugh X3



BOKEH!! 




By the way, what do you guys think of my new design? I need to work on the header a little more but otherwise I like it! Thoughts?

That's all for today.. Bye guys!









9 comments:

  1. These pictures are great!:) I love the last one!!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics and I like your new design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful!! I love Saige's outfit! Its so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! And I love the background and the header. The header is so cute!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the new blog design, the outfit is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!