9.19.2015

Rebecca outdoors, and in the trees {a small photoshoot}









________________________________________

Hey guys! :3 How's your weekend going? A couple of days ago, while taking pics for the pet photoshoot, I snapped some photos of Rebecca in the tree in my front yard, and some other random places ^_^ I really should do some other posts besides photoshoots sometime XD
Bye for now! I might have some great news tomorrow- I need to check with my mom :D If it's a go, I'll let you guys know! Here's a clue to what it has to do with- the American Girl place AZ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bye! 



9 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!