9.30.2015

~Review of Grace's City Outfit~

{Requested by Emma :)}
Hey readers! ^-^ Yesterday I got a request to review Grace's City Outfit, which I just got, so I decided to write up a little review post for you! :) I didn't have anything else to post about, so why not, right? ^-^ Without further ado.... Let's begin!


Grace's City Outfit is sold for $34 and it comes with four items- a red "love" shirt, black tweed shorts, a pair of red and pink shoes, and last but not least, a headband. Let's start with the headband!



The headband has a fabric-y bow, the rest of it is plastic. It is kind of bendy, so you kind of have to be careful you don't bend it. Don't leave it on the floor for your puppy to chew on! XD Other than that, it fits easily on your dolls' heads and it super cute. 


The shoe's in this outfit have a leather-y feel, and a fabric bow sewed onto each shoe. They fit super easily onto your dolls' feet :) 


As you can see in the picture above, the color of the shoes matches the color of the bow on the headband perfectly! :) nvm my thumb in the pic xD


Next we have these shorts! From a far away distance you'd think they're sparkly...


But actually they're made with a tweed-like material!


I love these shorts. They're super cute, and they look so great on Grace, with her blackish-brown hair!


And the awesome thing is, they have 2 pockets on the front!



Front view ^-^


And back view! Sadly they don't have pockets on the back side... Oh well :P


And yep- the Grace logo! AG started adding the GOTY's name to their clothing when Isabelle came out. So Grace has her name stitched onto her clothing in her collection, too ;)



Moving onto the shirt!
This shirt is so adorable. It's rather soft, and it has sequins added onto the heart above the word "Love" as you can see. :) The thing I just love about this shirt is the collar- what a great touch! 


The tag on the shirt (feel free to ask me why I included a photo of this into the post XD)


And you might think there's actually a white shirt underneath the sweater.. There isn't! It's just a sewed on collar. Isn't that neat?


It's actually really nice too. x3


This is what the shirt looks like on the doll :) The good news is I haven't had mine snag yet! Hopefully it never does =)



The velcro on it isn't thick, more thin (which is nice :])


The Grace logo is added into this sweater as well :)



And that's Grace's City Outfit! I love mine to pieces.. It's SO great for mix and match! Especially the shorts.. I will use mine all the time :3 I would highly recommend getting it if you're considering. And if you were wondering what I rate this outfit, I rate it...
9.9 out of 10!

I hope you found this review helpful! If you would like me to review any of my other items please let me know- I will for sure have a post up ASAP :] 
Thank you for reading, have a great day! :)







6 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!