9.12.2015

Ruthie at the on vacation! ~photos~

Hi guys! :D
Sorry for not posting this week- I was on a beach vacation ^-^ I brought Ruthie along, and took some photos of her on the beach! (And at the place where we stayed, and in the car :D)Without further ado, let's jump into the pics!


DOUGHNUTS. They help everything. Including carsickness XD













All of the above (except for doughnuts in the car pic) were taken at the place I stayed at :)


These were taken on the beach! {except you can't see the beach in the pic above, ugh} ;)







Don't worry- I held Ruthie above the water- she wasn't in it :D






Ahh- my thumb- I should edit this but I don't feel like it >_<




Hehe!









I have lots of posts planned for you guys, so keep in touch! 
Okay, cya later :)



9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the three last pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are all so adorable!! I love all of her outfits ^-^
    Especially loved all the beach pics. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TYSM (thank you so much), Kelsey! ^_^ *hugs*

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Nabila! Thanks for the great feedback ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!