9.13.2015

Ruthie cooks- a photostory + new OG doll kitchen set!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ding! Ding! Diiiinnnnggg!!!
I flung open the oven door, while inhaling the scent of freshly made cinnamon raisin spice muffins- my very own recipe. Without moments hesitation, I carefully set the muffin pan down right next to some pancakes, which were cooking over the stove.



I popped the two muffins on a plate, sprinkled them with powdered sugar, and ran into the dining room where two of my sisters waited. They were starving, period.



"One order of cinnamon spice delight, coming right up!!" I slid the plate onto the table with a contented shove. I turned to Isabelle, who, as usual, was daydreaming. A grin plastered on my flour stained face, I spoke. "Miss, your cherry almond pancakes will be right up."


Back in the kitchen, I flipped the pancakes that were still sizzling. "These must be done," I say to no one in particular, and quickly turn of the burner. 


Within a minute, the pancakes were on a plate, dusted with brown sugar, and topped with fresh cherries. I marched back into the dining room, with the plate balanced on my hands.


"One order of cherry almond pancakes!" I smiled and set the plate down in front of my sister. 
"Haha, thanks, Ruthie!" Isabelle answers. "It was nice of you to volunteer to cook breakfast for us."


I smiled. "It was nothing. Now- would you two ladies like some dessert to finish your course?"
Saige instantly perked up. "Did someone say dessert?"
I winked. "I take it back- this is a restaurant- we don't serve dessert with breakfast! At least it's supposed to be a restaurant.."
I reconsidered. 
"All right," I laughed. "All of the other sisters- I mean customers have already been here, and I might've baked them some cookies-"
Isabelle gasped. "Ruthie, you didn't!"
"Fine, fine!" I exclaimed, trying to look flustered. Cupcakes coming right up."



Back in the kitchen, I quickly dumped ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mixed them up into a dough poured the batter into a cupcake pan for 375` in the oven,


Shut the oven door,


And sighed. 
I dusted my apron, and poured myself a glass of orange juice.


I then plopped down in front of the computer I had brought into the kitchen earlier- time to make a quick blog post on the events of my day while I waited for those cupcakes!


~~~~~

Ruthie has a new hobby. Cooking.

Hey guys! How are you? :D Yes, I'm back again today with another post for you! I want to post more often ^_^

Anyways, as you can see, I got a new piece for my doll collection! It's this super cute red kitchen set, and it's form Our Generation :)  I absolutely love this piece- it opens up, has lots of storage places to store all the food and equipment it comes with- so fun and such a great piece to add to my collection! 



See see? Those photos were taken the day I got it ^_^ So cute!

Well, that's all for today- see you guys later! (Probably tomorrow :D)


P.S. I'm considering adding a new page to this blog! It would be called "Dolls that are featured on here". What do you think?




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nabila!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome story! I enjoyed it! The page sounds like a good idea! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Allie! :) I just got the page up- I still need to work on it though. The dolls that will be on there are my best friend's dolls, and I'm going to have to get her to take some photos of them for me C:

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!