10.28.2015

A few random doll pics C:

Hello!!! :)
Before I get into this post I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Allie D. for my new blog header!!!! She does free blog designing, and I needed a new header (but every time I tried to make one on PicMonkey the page would always crash :C ) So I went to Allie for help, and voila! I love this header, it goes so well with the design! Thank you SO much, Allie!! :) You can view Allie's fabulous blog by clicking *HERE* and her blog design blog *HERE* :)
So today I browsed through the photos on my camera and found a few I took last year :D I Thought I would share them with you- enjoy! :)





I personally love these but her hair tie... XD


So in 2014 me and my family took this huge vacation, and we drove practically across the US, LOL! Anyways, this pic and the one after it were taken on that trip :) I brought Saige and Isabelle, and when we got to our destination I got Rebecca from my Great-Grandma :)



Sweet Becky <3


Sweet Izzy <3







I took these photos on that trip- they were supposed to be a photostory called "Saige Goes Down to the Lake" but after glancing through the photos I didn't think they would make a very exciting photostory xD


I LOVE this pic! The dolls are my doll (Rebecca, left) and my BFF's doll (Laniey, right.) :D We pretended they went camping together ;) 




LOL LOL LOL! I think I'm going to post this on my Google+ after this post- this is a good pic xD
Thank you for reading! :)



11 comments:

  1. I like the ones with the flowers! Did you hear what AG did?
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, no I don't think so O.o What did they do?!

      Delete
    2. American Girl now is for gay marriage. I'm going to post more about it soon.
      Bella

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh!!! D: That's horrible!!

      Delete
  2. You're welcome. I love how it looks

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are izzy's dress (where did you get it?) and the pictures of Saige by the lake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :3 IDK where the dress is from- I got it as a gift ;) I'm sorry!

      Delete
  4. These are such pretty photos!! I love them! Lol, I think the last one!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps I did't finish my sentence before I published it. I meant to say...
      Lol, I think the last one is my favorite!! XD

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!!! :D :D
      Oh, LOL!! It's fine XD

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!